KudanAR iOS Version History
You can download the latest version of the framework from https://www.kudan.eu/download/
iOS SDK 1.5.4
22nd May 2017
- Minor bug fixes
iOS SDK 1.5.2 & 1.5.3
10th May 2017
- OpenGL memory leak fix (KUDAN3D-129)
- Updated documentation
iOS SDK 1.5 & 1.5.1
13th March 2017
- Extensive update to the documentation of the whole framework.
isEqual:methods to ARVector3, ARMatrix4 and ARQuaternion (KUDAN3D-120).
- Added a
- ARGyroPlaceManager should now correctly infer the centre of the screen on iPhones and no longer be off centre horizontally (KUDAN3D-40)
- ARGPSManager and ARGPSNode have been removed from the framework and shared as open source classes on GitHub
- Added ARCMMotionManager singleton. It is a wrapper that returns a CMMotionManager instance that should be used if a user wants access to the gyro within the app. This is to adhere to Apple's recommendation of only having a single CMMotionManager object per app. ARGyroManager has been updated to reflect this change.
iOS SDK 1.4
18 November 2016
- Adding a detectable but untrackable image no longer causes a crash
- Arbitrack no longer crashes when it can't recover a pose (on near-featureless scenes)
New API License Keys are being introduced with this release. Please check https://wiki.kudan.eu/Development_License_Keys for new license keys to use whilst trialling the SDK.
iOS SDK 1.3.1
16 September 2016
- Made sure the camera texture is reset if the camera stream is changed (IP-145)
- Improved the interpolation of a video going fullscreen (KUDAN3D-72)
- ARGyroManager no longer resets itself when initialise is re-called on it
- On ARCameraViewController viewDidDisappear: , ARArbiTrackManager is stopped and other camera resources are now released
- Added a callback for ARCameraStream delegates to get the colour data of camera frames
- Added a method to ARCameraStream to calculate the average colour value of a frame
iOS SDK 1.3
5th August 2016
- Improvements to marker detection speed
- Removed some pesky bugs to make the framework even more stable
iOS SDK 1.2.3
24th June 2016
- Fixed ARAnimatedTexture not rendering properly.
- Fixed ARVideoTexture not properly deallocating.
- ARGyroPlaceManager floor depth is now settable.
iOS SDK 1.2.2
27th May 2016
- Marker recovery mode
- ARTextureMaterial now supports texture blending
- Stability and performance improvements
iOS SDK 1.2.1
7th April 2016
- Fixed crash when registering invalid markers.
- Improved detection performance in dark environments.
iOS SDK 1.2
31th March 2016
- Various rendering fixes
- Improvements to tracking robustness and performance
- Added multi-marker tracking
- Introduced new materials system
Special note : Migrating to KudanAR iOS 1.2